The compact Nedis smoke detector is ideal for those who want the safety and security of an early warning system without having to install a flashy and bulky alarm in the room.
With its dimensions of just 43 x 43 mm, it is 75% smaller than most detectors and can be installed very discreetly. However, it is large enough to house a powerful sensor and an alarm that emits an 85 decibel warning tone in the very early stage of a fire.
Simple to install, using the supplied screws or 3M tape, the lithium battery inside offers ten years of protection.
• Elegant, essential and discreet design to integrate into any environment
• Up to 75% smaller than most detectors, measuring only 43 x 43 mm
• Sensor, with a 10-year lifespan
• Easy to use test and deactivation button reach, one-handed operation
• Simple to install using screws or 3M tape (supplied)
• Powerful alarm, emitting an immediate fire warning sound at 85 dB
|Power type||Battery powered|
|Sensor life cycle||10 years|
|Includes mounting material||Yes|
|Measuring range||0-3 m|
|Type of detector||Smoke|
|Batteries required (included)||1x CR123A|
|Input voltage||3V DC|
|Number of products in the package||1 pc.|
|Temperature operating range||-10 - 50 °C|
|EN compliance||EN 14604|
|Battery life up to||1 Year|