Two-beam infrared barrier with range up to 100 meters. It has an LED that indicates beam alignment, an anti-tamper switch and automatic gain control in any environmental condition (rain, fog, snow, etc.). Response time adjustable from 0.05 to 0.7 seconds. The use of a double beam considerably reduces the problem of false alarms; in fact, the device generates the alarm signal only if the two beams are interrupted at the same time. The set consists of a transmitter, a receiver and mounting accessories.
- Maximum range (outdoors): 100 meters.
- Infrared beams: 2
- Beam alignment LED: yes
- Detection method: simultaneous interruption of the two beams
- Light source: infrared diodes
- Detection sensitivity: 50 ms ÷ 700 ms
- Alarm output: NC/NO relay contacts
- Tamper: NC (open: receiver cover removed)
- Supply voltage: 11-30 Vdc
- Absorption: 70 mA
- Working temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- System adjustment: ± 90° horizontal, ± 10° vertical
- Dimensions: 17 x 7 x 7.5cm